Surge Arrestors Frequency Range – MHz 250 – 600
- The 7-16 (DIN) or N Arrestor series is a very popular coax connector for use in Mobile Radio equipment TETRA.
- It is a larger sized precision weatherproof connector supplied with a thread coupling.
- Connector styles are available for flexible, conformable, semi-rigid and corrugated cable types.
- Mating face sealing for 7-16 connectors between plug and jack (mated) according to IP 68.
- Levels of performance in regard to return loss (VSWR) and PIM3 -155dBc 7-16 connectors allow high-power high-frequency transmission in coaxial lines.
- Superior IM performance for reliable long-term operation
- Excellent electrical performance, low VSWR, low insertion loss
- Waterproof to IP68
- Including grounding wire kit
- Totally maintenance free
Body Brass / Trimetal（Cu-SN-Zn） Plating
- Jack Side Tin Bronze/ Ag Plating
- Plug Side Brass / Ag Plating
Nut Brass/Nickel Plating
- Characteristics Impedance 50 Ohm
- Frequency Range 250MHz~600MHz
- Center contact resistance ≤0.40mΩ
- Outer contact resistance ≤0.20mΩ
- Maximum Surge Current 60kA repetition(wave from 8/20us)
- Residual Pulse Voltage ≤100V(wave from 8/20us)
- Insertion Loss ≤0.15dB @600MHz
- VSWR ≤1.15 @250~600MHz
- PIM3 ≤-155dBc
|Low Frequency Lightning Arrester|
|Interface type||7/16M-7/16F or NM-NF|
|Discharge current capability(kA, 8/20µs)||60|
|Temperature range(℃ )||-40~+100|
- Durability (matings) ≥500 cycles
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to +150 °C
- Storage Temperature -40 °C to +100 °C
- IP Rating IP68
2011/65/EU RoHS Compliant &
Quality Code: SXW10290101H