Termination Load DC-3GHz 5 – 200W
Dummy Load 5W to 200W DC-3000 Mhz
A termination is a 1-port device with a coaxial RF connector. The term RF dummy load and RF termination are interchangeable. The purpose of a RF termination is to terminate a port with properly matched impedance to prevent RF power from being reflected back to the source.
- The 7-16 (DIN) or N Dummy Load series is a very popular coax connector for use in Mobile GSM to LTE and Tetra systems
- It is a larger sized precision weatherproof connector supplied with a thread coupling.
- Connector styles are available for flexible, conformable, semi-rigid and corrugated cable types.
- Mating face sealing for 7-16 connectors between plug and jack (mated) according to IP 65
- Levels of performance in regard to return loss (VSWR) 7-16 or N connectors allow high-power high-frequency transmission in coaxial lines.
- Superior IM performance for reliable long-term operation
- Excellent electrical performance, low VSWR, low insertion loss
- Waterproof to IP65
- Including grounding wire kit
- Totally maintenance free
|Item||5W load||25W load||50W load||200W load|
|Working temperature(℃ )||-40~+85|
|Note: X means average power value, Y means interface type.|
- Durability (matings) ≥500 cycles
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to +150 °C
- Storage Temperature -40 °C to +100 °C
2011/65/EU RoHS Compliant &
Quality Code: SXW10290301H
SilexGlobalSpainSL | The information contained in this document is accurate to the best of our knowledge and representative of the part described herein. It may be necessary to make modifications to the part and/or the documentation of the part, in order to implement improvements. Silex reserves the right to make such changes as required. Unless otherwise stated, all specifications are nominal. More information email@example.com