Splitter High Frequency 698-2700Mhz Low PIM
The Silex Splitter has been designed to meet the special needs of the wireless market. It is most commonly used to combine two wireless carriers in the band to a single antenna feed or distribution cable.
- Multiband frequency range
- Minial RF insertion loss
- High reliability
- Very low passive intermodulation(PIM)
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
|High Frequency Splitter|
|Item||2-way splitter||3-way splitter||4-way splitter|
|Connector type||N(f), DIN 7/16(f) or 4.3/10(f)|
- PIM: <-160dBc@2X43dBm
- Waterproof: IP65 , Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Power splitter allow you to use a common distributor system for all mobile communication applications in the broad frequency range.
- When the signal is distributed for the in-house distribution, in office buildings, sports halls or tunnels, power splitter can split up the incoming signal in two, three, four or more identical shares.
- Divide one signal into multichannel ones, that ensures the system to share common signal source and BTS system.
- Meet various demands of network systems with the Ultra-wideband design.
2011/65/EU RoHS Compliant &
Quality Code: SXT02240101G
SilexGlobalSpainSL | The information contained in this document is accurate to the best of our knowledge and representative of the part described herein. It may be necessary to make modifications to the part and/or the documentation of the part, in order to implement improvements. Silex reserves the right to make such changes as required. Unless otherwise stated, all specifications are nominal. More information email@example.com