Surge Arrestors Frequency Range – MHz 250 – 600
- The 7-16 (DIN) or N Arrestor series is a very popular coax connector for use in Mobile Radio equipment TETRA.
- It is a larger sized precision weatherproof connector supplied with a thread coupling.
- Connector styles are available for flexible, conformable, semi-rigid and corrugated cable types.
- Mating face sealing for 7-16 connectors between plug and jack (mated) according to IP 68.
- Levels of performance in regard to return loss (VSWR) and PIM3 -155dBc 7-16 connectors allow high-power high-frequency transmission in coaxial lines.
- Superior IM performance for reliable long-term operation
- Excellent electrical performance, low VSWR, low insertion loss
- Waterproof to IP68
- Including grounding wire kit
- Totally maintenance free
Body Brass / Trimetal（Cu-SN-Zn） Plating
- Jack Side Tin Bronze/ Ag Plating
- Plug Side Brass / Ag Plating
Nut Brass/Nickel Plating
- Characteristics Impedance 50 Ohm
- Frequency Range 250MHz~600MHz
- Center contact resistance ≤0.40mΩ
- Outer contact resistance ≤0.20mΩ
- Maximum Surge Current 60kA repetition(wave from 8/20us)
- Residual Pulse Voltage ≤100V(wave from 8/20us)
- Insertion Loss ≤0.15dB @600MHz
- VSWR ≤1.15 @250~600MHz
- PIM3 ≤-155dBc
|Low Frequency Lightning Arrester|
|Interface type||7/16M-7/16F or NM-NF|
|Discharge current capability(kA, 8/20µs)||60|
|Temperature range(℃ )||-40~+100|
- Durability (matings) ≥500 cycles
- Operating Temperature -40 °C to +150 °C
- Storage Temperature -40 °C to +100 °C
- IP Rating IP68
2011/65/EU RoHS Compliant &
Quality Code: SXW10290101H
SilexGlobalSpainSL | The information contained in this document is accurate to the best of our knowledge and representative of the part described herein. It may be necessary to make modifications to the part and/or the documentation of the part, in order to implement improvements. Silex reserves the right to make such changes as required. Unless otherwise stated, all specifications are nominal. More information email@example.com